Cash Call Loan Sharks
I took a loan from Cash Call. I was not told about their business practices. I didn't know about the high interest rates. After paying on a 5,000 loan for two years, I still just cant get ahead paying the minimum payment.
I was late on a few payments. They call none stop! Back to back! I finally called them to make a payment. When I gave them my name, Cash Call employees were cheering and laughing in the back ground. Saying, "Pay the Boss". "That's what I'm talking about".
I was so upset at their behavior, I hung up and will not give them a dime. My credit will suffer, but I will not tolerate their loan shark tactics anymore. Please do not do business with Cash Call! Unless you have money for a good shrink.c2fc93e review #142387
You may also like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."